Limited Run T2 Sunglasses: Terminator & Sarah Connor (multiple colors) by Magnoli Clothiers

Hi Indy, I have a couple of pairs of your Persols which come with brown lenses which I believe are the correct color but I have been getting flack from a guy who is insisting that the lenses were actually green or black. I have been searching for anything to prove the color but with little success so was this ever definitely confirmed anywhere that the screen used sunglasses had brown lenses. I just want to be able to shut this guy up!!!!!!

I don't know?

But I do know that "black" isn't a color, for starters. So the original glasses were tinted in either of the Three primary colors, red, blue or yellow.

https://www.theterminatorfans.com/w...erminator-2-T2-3D-Comparison-The-Galleria.jpg

They have always looked Brown(red) tinted to me.

But that is what is seen on screen. The actual glasses used for the filming might have been a different color.

Thanks Guys so I guess it hasn't been definitively proved yet although I agree they have always looked brown to me. I just wondered if a screen used pair ever came up for auction somewhere that showed this for sure.

Hi Indy Magnoli, I was planning to buy your Connor sunglasses but on your site they are listed as currently out of stock and will be back in stock by mid-November. Will they be restocked soon, as planned? Or is that an old alert that hasn't been updated yet pending any delays/cancellations of runs? I'm not sure if this was a limited run, and I'd hate to miss out on these!

SquidMan they were due mid-November but seem to be taking a bit longer than planned... they ARE being made though. Just not 100% sure when they'll be ready. You can place your order any time you want and yours will ship as soon as the new run is finished.

SquidMan they were due mid-November but seem to be taking a bit longer than planned... they ARE being made though. Just not 100% sure when they'll be ready. You can place your order any time you want and yours will ship as soon as the new run is finished.

Thanks Indy! I placed my order. Any chance they'll be ready sometime this month? Or is early 2020 looking more likely?

Hello Comrades!
How current is the condition of the price of $150 and free shipping? (I live on the moon - is this a condition for such a far away parcel??)
And again a question - there are no complete reviews of Connor's glasses on the web - that's very unfortunate.
Can someone send me a picture of what Sarah Connor glasses look like on a man's head (medium sized bearded and scary - welcome)))
And most importantly - perhaps someone is so disappointed in his pair of brown Connor glasses that he wants to sell them as soon as possible to a Lunyanin (Moon Man resident :) ) for the lowest price,,

Back in 1991 I had similar glasses, but one day my girlfriend wore them and disappeared ... and then it all started, all wrapped up and was not much to the glasses ... So now I think to take myself another similar ))

Yes, you can still purchase them here, but there is a shipping cost (which varies by location): Connor Sunglasses by Magnoli Clothiers

We've actually added a couple more colors since last updating this thread:

Antique silver frames with red lenses:

extra-image-2814.jpg

and antique silver frames with grey/blue lenses:

extra-image-2813.jpg

Ready to buy the gray lens version of Arnold's T2 glasses from Magnoli. Can anyone confirm they also believe gray is more accurate than brown for the movie?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back