Limited Run T2 Sunglasses: Terminator & Sarah Connor (multiple colors) by Magnoli Clothiers

I'm slap bang in the middle of cleaning, dusting and tweaking my Terminator collection, creating of course, a space for Sarah's sunglasses when they arrive. Can I ask if there is an approx' time when these are due? I'm not moaning or anything.....I'm just sitting here dying to add them to my display now that everything is getting cleaned :cool :thumbsup

All good things..........

A few shots of the few pairs I got, compared to real Persols:

magnosolrz.jpg
:cool

Hi Indy,

I received my T2 Persols today thank you. Excellent sunglasses and excellent packaging, very pleased :thumbsup :). Cheers John

Hello,
I received my T2 persol today too, and I'm really satisfied. Perfect packing and beautiful box. Excellent product.
It's the first time I ordered to Magnoli Clothiers and I'm certainely order in the future.
Many thanks

Envoyé de mon SM-N910F en utilisant Tapatalk

The Conner Sunglasses are still being worked on... making sure the final prototypes are perfect before going into full production. No ETA at the moment...

Ordered my Perisols today. Thanks Indy. Looking forward to Sarah's. We still going with the $150 price point?

Regards
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hopefully should still be on point for that price. These will be made in both titanium and steel, so they're not cheap to make, but I think our estimates should be pretty accurate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back