SUPPORTING OUR US & CANADIAN TROOPS!

Canalien

Hi guys ! Hero's to Hero's had ask me to come out with the Pred for a BAD ASS pic they call it for the BOOST of Moral for are US and Canadian Troops! Our Hero's are the Firefighters, EMR's, Police that run this organization !What Fun we had even though it was Dangerously HOT out 91 Degrees with a Humidex of 105' I cooked in the suit but managed to put in 2 hrs.I figure if are Troops can endure the desert I surely could suck it up lol.At the end of the day they gave me a medal for my support WOW Truly Honored! Here are some of the pic's in my suit and after.
Thanks for looking
Rhonda

91 degrees?! Ouch. Thank you for contributing to a great cause! As an American with friends and family serving our country, I sincerely appreciate any and every effort to support our fighting forces. Again, thank you, and thank you for sharing this ;)

THX Brothers ;) All I kept thinking was Both are Troops suffer the Heat Each and EVERYDAY, dodge bullets and stand fast!If these BADASS pic's will help them with Morale then I'm in:) It was really a Honor to meet so many of are Hero's and personally thank everyone of them for there sacrifice .
cheers
Rhonda

Woot! Now Im excited (being a mbr of the res f). Thanks for doing this :rolleyes: It gave a few of us a laugh here on course :D And Great looking suit there man! Hope to see more pics later

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back