Superman Cape

nae1000

I really like the Lois & Clark supes cape, it's big and rich and has the most amazing \S/. anyone ever come across an original or know of any replica.

or

does anyone have any idea of how much a replica could cost?

nathan

Just be careful buying from Ebay, there is a guy who claims all of his Reeve (Movie), Cain (TV Series), Gerard (Superboy), costumes are authentic, they are not.

I did a replica L&C costume to wear when I proposed to my wife.

I think I have a pic of my cape logo at home, but I'm out of town till Monday. Here's a pic of the front of the suit I had online already.

proposal2.gif

I based the cape off of an original Chris Reeve cape I own. We're getting ready to move in a month or so, but once we get settled, I may be able to help you out.

Steve

Originally posted by nae1000@Jan 2 2006, 01:02 PM
thanks everyone.

especially steve

nathan
[snapback]1148609[/snapback]​

No worries.

Here's a particularly goofy pic I just found showing the cape "in action" while I'm saving the good citizens of Metropolis...AGAIN. :rolleyes :

battle.jpg

And here's a closer pic of the cape logo:

caincape.jpg

One of the things my wife got for Christmas is an embroidery machine, so we'll be making really nice Cain logos down the road.

Steve

that cape looks great steve.

keep me posted on whatever you can do, also hit me (gently) with a price estimate so i can start saving my pennies.

nathan

Originally posted by misterfusion@Jan 2 2006, 12:35 PM

Here's a particularly goofy pic I just found showing the cape "in action" while I'm saving the good citizens of Metropolis...AGAIN. :rolleyes :

It may be goofy , but its a great action pic .

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back