Done / Completed Suit

Re: Iron Man 3 XLII Full 3D printed suit

OK so here is an update...start from the top :)

I have access to a nice printer, it can print in colour so I tried it out :)

This one is a bit bigger, my friend who has a 23.5" head tried it on and he has a bit of room in there..

I'll be getting the rest of the prints cleaned up and together, they are all sitting here on my bench now :)

[url]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/choines/IM%20Mark%208/581e3d20-1141-4e44-9d1f-f60a430e50f0.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/choines/IM%20Mark%208/ae65815c-1fe4-4a2d-af71-529db8c339ad.jpg[/URL]

People must be sleeping, not to post their WOW's here :D
This new helmet comes out so good! It seems like you could mold it right away :p
Thumps up for another great and even more accurate Helmet!

Re: Iron Man 3 XLII Full 3D printed suit **UPDATE**

curious as to what the 'nice printer' is?

when you say 'print in color'.. you mean the abs/pla? or another medium/method?

or are you using a different type of printer all together? (ie: not an extrusion type?)

thanks!

Yes if you like, but priority will goto all the people who want the whole upper 1st part of the suit :)

That's me! I fall into that category! :D

As if you hadn't been getting enough support, I just wanted to reinforce what a great job this is.

Even though i will have to save the money I would like to be added to the list.

I have a few questions but i know that its not even close to assembly or movement and joints. but once things get to that stage I do have a few things ive noticed from the movies that i would hope would be added to the final products.

You guys are doing an amazing job and I can even begin to express how happy i am to see this project coming so far so quickly.

Sounds cool guys! Interesting colored filament helmet too Biggeek. Did you print on an Objet or 3D Systems printer?

liking the look of this, will wait for more progress but might have to jump on one of these!! :)

IRON-MAN-XLII_V28_color_1.jpg

IRON-MAN-XLII_V28_color_2.jpg

Ok, that's some really nice work Neuer22! I'm impressed by a MK42 ..that says a lot!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back