Done / Completed Suit

Re: Iron Man 3 XLII Full 3D printed suit **New Pics post #207**

Hey guys all payments need to be made as a gift friends/family payment or you have to pay the PayPal fees, deposits are only friends/family payments. Thanks

Looking awesome! Curious about the dimensions for fitting etc. also is this going to be painted etc?

Cheers, Craig.

Hey Biggeek1972. I only need the Helmet as soon as possible :) When do you will start a new run ? Neuer 22 told that you work on a V2 ? When you sell the helmet set me directly on the interest list

Well it will end up fitting a wide variety of people since its armour and can be "widened" at the seams :) or cut and pulled tighter if someone wants. And no this wont be for painted/finished ones.
Looking awesome! Curious about the dimensions for fitting etc. also is this going to be painted etc?

Cheers, Craig.

Sorry no helmet for a while. The people buying the suit will have priority on this. I may do a helmet run once those people are covered..
Hey Biggeek1972. I only need the Helmet as soon as possible :) When do you will start a new run ? Neuer 22 told that you work on a V2 ? When you sell the helmet set me directly on the interest list

Hey guys I have one more spot open for deposits on the uppers. I sent everyone on the interest list a breakdown so you should have been informed :) thanks :)

Such crazy work going on right here. Looking really good.

And this means spots are full for the suit. I will post progress when I have more to show. This will be my main focus now. Starting with the new helmet :)

I luv the work and will send deposit in a couple of days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back