Stormtrooper Armour - TFA - who's going to make it???

To be accurate, We (Anovos) will be offering both kit and built version of this armor with a couple variations on the helmet price points. This will be available in both pre-order and ready to ship 4th quarter of 2015.

Our pieces were based off 3D printed files taken directly from the screen used pieces, as we do with all our costumes in the Anovos armor program.

To be accurate, We (Anovos) will be offering both kit and built version of this armor with a couple variations on the helmet price points. This will be available in both pre-order and ready to ship 4th quarter of 2015.

Our pieces were based off 3D printed files taken directly from the screen used pieces, as we do with all our costumes in the Anovos armor program.

Would the 3D files become available for sale??

Is the armor's design/shape going to be tweaked at all for better wearing ability, like some of your other products or is it strictly going to be the 3D scan, printed?

Would the 3D files become available for sale??

No. Disney would never allow this. Also, can you imagine the print price on something like this ? It would easily be in the 10's of thousands.

Is the armor's design/shape going to be tweaked at all for better wearing ability, like some of your other products or is it strictly going to be the 3D scan, printed?

The difference between this product and other armor projects we've taken is that this suit was made for people like you and me. They were not made for some huge body builder, nor was it made for someone 5'11 and 150-165 lbs. The chest and ab plate are quite accommodating (having trooped in it for 5 hours) and the other extremeties covered quite the range of troopers in our group. So, the answer is no, we will not be altering the armor.

No. Disney would never allow this. Also, can you imagine the print price on something like this ? It would easily be in the 10's of thousands.

Thanks. I should have realized that TBH.

I do have my own 3D printer though.

The problem I have is that I'm on the chunky side & I would imagine the standard armour would be too small, so I'd want to make a some slightly bigger.

The difference between this product and other armor projects we've taken is that this suit was made for people like you and me. They were not made for some huge body builder, nor was it made for someone 5'11 and 150-165 lbs. The chest and ab plate are quite accommodating (having trooped in it for 5 hours) and the other extremeties covered quite the range of troopers in our group. So, the answer is no, we will not be altering the armor.

Awesome to hear. I didn't see anyone else asking the question so I thought I'd give it a shot...
I'm 5' exactly (Chock it up to being born 3 months early :rolleyes) I'm thinking I'd have to get/make custom armor then

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back