Stig helmet goes big at UK auction

Sorry folks. Im kinda torn on reporting some of this stuff on my site because I know some people still enjoy the game of actually hoping that not everyone will know if an item comes up that will mean they actually have a chance of winning it. I'd like to know peoples opinions on this because truth be told I find a tonne of stuff online that Im not always interested in.

I know for some though that once the heavy hitters are aware the dream is over....

A hard line to walk....

Sorry folks. Im kinda torn on reporting some of this stuff on my site because I know some people still enjoy the game of actually hoping that not everyone will know if an item comes up that will mean they actually have a chance of winning it. I'd like to know peoples opinions on this because truth be told I find a tonne of stuff online that Im not always interested in.

I know for some though that once the heavy hitters are aware the dream is over....

A hard line to walk....

If you want these things badly enough you will find the information yourself, you did the right thing.

I had a chat with the auction house and expected this to go for about £5,000. Someone got a good deal.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back