Started Mask Sculpt!

BlackDog67

Hey team!

So i finally got decent block of time to work on my Predator Mask Character. So, I have decided to do a custom for my Predator rather than copy an existing creature or buy a mask...I have always been a gluten for punishment lol. After looking at tons of reference, I have the look I am after, still refining but pretty sure I have locked it down. The other thing I wanted to do was really develop the musculature of the amazing facial structure the Predators have.

Progress so far...

I will keep you posted as I keep developing the look! :)

IMG_4374.JPG

IMG_4375.JPG

Wow it is very original species of Yautja, BlackDog do you know the name of that species you are creating.....? It would be cool if you could do a background lore with that character ;) how about the "Epox'es" or "Zoryth's" and due to their high heads their are the most intelligent Yautja's that exists .... their flaw's would be their force i dont know ... just trying to help here :eek::)

HeyTeam!
Thanks for the positive feedback..PHEW!! lol. Its really tricky trying to stay true to the original Creature while trying to put my "pissed off" spin on it :) Never done a Predator before so I am REALLY enjoying the process.

Hey Shogun! I hear you loud and clear mate, I try and develop a back story for all sculpts i do as it helps a great deal in developing th look I am going for. I'll post once I get the mask finished :)

Had about an hour on it today..managed to pull the brow and refine some areas..HEAPS TO GO! lol. But will keep you all posted. Thanks again!

IMG_4376.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back