Deprecated Starlord bag....

So just got another mail from Matt. He said his kids doing ok but slowed things down. Could everyone PM me their heights and I'll email them to Matt in one list tonight or in the AM once I get them all.

Ok dropped an email to Matt with the heights from the ones that got back with me fast and the ones I could find in the thread. The ones I could find or haven't had time to get back with me are:
@agentjencosplay @MaxJenius @magnusDarkrider @John Fussell @vecna

If I missed anyone please PM me

mhoepner (5'8")
Bluenyte (5'9")
Howlingwind13 (5'11")
Icejester (5'9")
Hero4Hire (6'2")
medic2410p (5'8")
talsiri (6'4")

Last edited:
Another third party update from Matt. Said he has been really tied up with the leather and stains being out of stock but they have just sent him a go ahead that they are back and ready to ship and he is really hoping to get some pics uploaded by Monday.

I asked about the Feb ship date and due to his kid getting hurt and suppliers not cooperating he said he wasn't sure on that but he might elaborate on Monday

Ok, thought he was going to post after he emailed me so since he hasn't I'll just post what he sent me.

will do.....two good words of news as well....got the cast off yesterday, and i finally convinced the boss to give me 2 days off a week. starting this week. i'll be ready to start shipping by thurs fri.....it'll be about 2-3 a week. most of the supplies are here, still waiting on my bag leather. and more strap i gotta order......

M.D.Montoya

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back