Deprecated Starlord bag....

here's some more progress pics....woulda ha Po8's out friday but my snaps got here that day....didn't have time to turn it out before the mail closed...and of course saturday was the 4th....we got 3 sets in progress another 2 sets of cut leather. and that hide as well should be able to get 3...maaaaybe 4.....ordered 30 snaps. gotta do some math so i can just buy all of em at once........oh yeah 3 more sets of fabric ordered.........waiting on makefast. they still havn't answered my email about production and my shipment.......

more rings.......i think i got 8 sets complete and exxtra of the smaller 2" and 1.5" for like a dozen bags

these babies are going faster than originally anticipated.....remember, i never had that damned third strap figured into everything.....it's throwing it all off......but now the english leather tanner is giving me 10% off.......buying the different variations helped that.....

speaking of ......that shipment should be here either today or tomorrow.......

Thanks for another great update. Also quick question if you got my deposit. I noticed that the first page doesn't mention any changes or updates about this.

Thanks again!

okey dokey.....strap finally arrived! missed the mail person twice due to work.....but picked it up yesterday. 3 out of 7 buckles arrived. one side is painted and drying. they're going to take a little longer since humidity jumped to 30-40% this week. it's a late monsoon season right now. I had to shut off my sprinklers if that's any info for anyone....ended up with 2.5 worth of bag leather from the other hide.....ill order more monday as well as strap.....then if timing is right with makefast ill get 10 more buckles the following monday......the monday after antman comes out.....I'll post pics tonight. Gotta measure and cut all the strap today as well as finish cutting and gluing the trapazoids. 2 sets cut, one more to go. Backing and ariveting takes a few........

alrighty folks....were gonna change shipping and payment info...since the whole deposit thing went awol.......were gonna do first come first serve.....i hope it doesn't **** anyone off to bad.....it seemed easier from the start this way....so as of now everyone has a chance for the list....its first come first serve from now on....deposit and/or full payment goes into a list.....since i didn't have too many ppl chime in on spots....so it leads me to believe that some can afford and some cannot.....so it's changing yet again to fulfill the one's that have paid and the one's who haven't.....sorry for the inconvenience but i gotta do what i gotta do....just business is all it is......so it'll be deposit and or payment to secure your spot.............and it'll follow that payment schedule..i'll change everything in the next few days......it got too complicated to have ppl pay me full price and a lil xxtra to jump in front of everyone and it just caused a headache for me.....so it'll just be payments from now on......first come first served......so anyone who has to chime in for the 3rd run confirmation do it quick, cause times they are a changin........trust me..it's easier for me and ya'll in the long run......I already have a payment list and so does paypal....so it its electronically secured........y'all got 5 days from now......until the list is finalized........ready....go!!!

Does this mean you didn't get my deposit? Do I need to retract my paypal money send and do it again?

negative ghostrider.........i got it and your already in the pipeline.....ill post as soon as i can....i just gotta read alot......and re-do the list....again!......it's easier this way for me and easier for the custy......had too many ppl ask to jump ahead for an lil xxtra payment an i just wanna make it even to everyone....it screwed me up in keeping track and a few got mad at me in the process......so i'm just making it an even steven from now on................ so no worries..i got u........

which means you'll be bumped from the 3rd run to the second..........like i said .........the deposit thing didn't go as well as I planned.....so now it's a first come first serve deal from now on......and it's easier for me to keep track of.....and again , like i said the deposit thing .......wasn't a breakthrough.......so now it's hard core ppl that actually want one............ as of now i'm only doing serious orders.......this bag takes alot of time and alot of effort......so as of now one week to clarify orders or not.............not confirmed, your bumped to the back............as of now i'm through with the shennanagins.......if your serious or not, it doesn't matter...........just chime in an lemme know. otherwise....the list will be open to whoever..................it's been a stressfull 4.5 months. it started simple and it blew up into a storm.........so now i'm trying my ass off to accommodate y'all...........and i don't wanna be the a-hole........so as of now y'all got 5 days....post....pm....email......don't care............just confirm.......if not this list will get alot shorter................plz and thanks!

What about those of us who have sent you fabric and buckle? Do we still need to send deposit/payment? If so, I need to get that done.

Def in, paid full except strap, which I will send payment for tomorrow afternoon bud.

which means
you'll be bumped from the 3rd run to the second..........like i said .........the deposit thing didn't go as well as I planned.....so now it's a first come first serve deal from now on......and it's easier for me to keep track of.....and again , like i said the deposit thing .......wasn't a breakthrough.......so now it's hard core ppl that actually want one............ as of now i'm only doing serious orders.......this bag takes alot of time and alot of effort......so as of now one week to clarify orders or not.............not confirmed, your bumped to the back............as of now i'm through with the shennanagins.......if your serious or not, it doesn't matter...........just chime in an lemme know. otherwise....the list will be open to whoever..................it's been a stressfull 4.5 months. it started simple and it blew up into a storm.........so now i'm trying my ass off to accommodate y'all...........and i don't wanna be the a-hole........so as of now y'all got 5 days....post....pm....email......don't care............just confirm.......if not this list will get alot shorter................plz and thanks!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back