Limited Run Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Solo gold plated cast metal dice

Neat. I'll let you know in 54 more hours.

Some jerk's using the review video one of y'all posted of my dice to advertise their low quality version. It's on Facebook as hansolostash and it even shows my name on the package. So annoying. Who made the video review and posted on YouTube? He snagged your footage and voice and is using it in his ad.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

https://hansolosstash.com/collections/solo-sale/products/han-solo-sabacc-dice?variant=11716248698923

Wow, talk about stealing. This guy must be either scamming people, or shipping out $0.25 3D printed copies.
His product page has photos of just about every other dice out there, watermarks included. He has a photo of my own design sitting in my hand.

I think he's dropshipping aliexpress version, which was probably made from the research we did here, and maybe even directly from the version you dumped on thingiverse.

There's also someone on eBay selling some metal dice out of Australia. I saw it listed on one of the FB Han Solo costume groups. I'll try to find the link later, as I'm curious if it is also using the same Aliexpress dice.

Companies in China will rip of anything they can get their hands on. I have seen it first hand in Shenzhen. Honestly, it's a pretty easy prop to make from scratch. There are lots of variants on esty and eBay. (Besides zenix's of course) The ones listed on Aliexpress under dcarzz are just bad rip offs. They don't even match the early models listed on Thingiverse. The icons are in the wrong orientations and on the wrong faces. But yes, I do regret even posting a 2D vector art version, and I did submit a DMCA takedown to shopify.com for use of my photo.

Too bad even those AMC "official" promotional dice look like crap. They have the icons in the wrong spots, and look to be made from pot metal.

I know that my own design is movie accurate enough that a promotional company tried to purchase the CAD files. And Zenix's own design is beautiful from the photos I have seen here. In the end I really designed mine for myself more than anything.

Hopefully real fans will find the good stuff here on the RPF.

/Edit: My DMCA take-down was successful, they don't have my image on the page anymore.

Last edited:
I have a set if these and they’re awesome. Solid stainless steel so they’re hefty. Brought mine to the premiere tonight but usually have them hanging from my car mirror.
9d76e5f9b57d4c2379932b81d74fe6a4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

welp... get ready for a ****load of orders lol. just ordered mine! gonna hang from an '02 Thunderbird... not quite a falcon, but I'll enjoy seeing them on my rearview!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back