Limited Run Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Solo gold plated cast metal dice

Just noticed that these are all sold out on Etsy. Glad I ordered the v2 when I did...whew!

The quantity is just for batch tracking on my end. They're not sold out and are "back in stock" for an early April shipment.

After this week, I'm away for the next two weeks for an Asia trip.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The quantity is just for batch tracking on my end. They're not sold out and are "back in stock" for an early April shipment.

After this week, I'm away for the next two weeks for an Asia trip.

Thanks for the clarification. :thumbsup

I don’t think I put “rpf” in the info when ordering a second pair. Have v1, hoping second set is v2...

thanks for for making these, I love the v1 set!

Guy

what do you think of a “stunt” set in resin? the metal clanking against my mirror makes me worried. but I NEEEEEEED THEM in my car!!!

what do you think of a “stunt” set in resin? the metal clanking against my mirror makes me worried. but I NEEEEEEED THEM in my car!!!

I'm worried about it too, which is why I haven't actually hung them from my mirror. Zapwizard also has run of these going, printed via Shapeways. There'd be a bit more finishing work involved, but you can get his version in material other than metal:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=285253

That being said, a resin version from zenix would be sweeeeet.

The rev2 set (which ships in less than two weeks!) is going to be smaller, around 16.5mm isntead of the 19mm that I shipped from the first batch. that 16.5/19 in all three dimensions is 4492/6859 which is about 65% of the weight. It's going to make it much more reasonable for swinging, and should cause way less of a concern.

If you really want, you can order mine in plastic from shapeways, to finish and print yourself, but I doubt it'll be worth it since the cost will be similar. I think you'll be happy with the smaller size.

I have had V1 hanging from my mirror for several weeks and I love it. No problems. Will likely swap to V2 in the car.

Ditto this for me. I've not had any issues with my v1 clanking around my mirror. & I live out in the country. Admittedly, they have smacked the windshield a few times.... when I wasn't careful :D. But, all's well. I will retire them to the case once the v2 arrives, however. I do love how these swing though.

I'm closing the 'rpf upgrade' option send it think all of you have gotten it that are going to get it. I'm about ready to start shipping V2. They'll start shipping early next week. Future orders should just be placed directly through the Etsy shop.

I'm closing the 'rpf upgrade' option send it think all of you have gotten it that are going to get it. I'm about ready to start shipping V2. They'll start shipping early next week. Future orders should just be placed directly through the Etsy shop.

second order placed on your Etsy shop, these are just too good to miss out on! , great job .

Dice came in today, they are perfect. Thanks Zenix
ce39d3bc2a44931d698d65f736f8235b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back