Limited Run Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Solo gold plated cast metal dice

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi - cast metal Dice - spoilers I guess? not really

I am still interested in a second set after you modify. I really like mine - they rock my rearview mirror.

Got mine. They look great. I laser cut a stand to display them with my MR Solo blaster.

IMG_0392.jpgIMG_0390.jpg

Last edited:

Sick stand!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I love that stand, mercuryapollo! I think I'm gonna have to get 'em outta the car & put 'em in my MR ANH Blaster case now :love
I don't have a cool stand, but I'll figure something out.

I think this a good excuse for me to get a DL-44 finally.

Zenix - hope you can clear up a couple of questions...
1) are these based on the ANH or TLJ dice? And are these the current version in your Etsy store?
2) will be there a second run with revisions? And if so, what can we expect?

thanks, they look really great

Zenix - hope you can clear up a couple of questions...
1) are these based on the ANH or TLJ dice? And are these the current version in your Etsy store?
2) will be there a second run with revisions? And if so, what can we expect?

thanks, they look really great

You can't see any details in anh. They're clearly tlj dice. I'm only accepting orders through Etsy right now, since this run of pre-ordered dice has been fulfilled. There are two versions up in Etsy; cheap zinc-alloy ones and steel ones. Depending on how sales/stock/inventory goes, there might be a other run around the time of the SOLO release.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You can't see any details in anh. They're clearly tlj dice. I'm only accepting orders through Etsy right now, since this run of pre-ordered dice has been fulfilled. There are two versions up in Etsy; cheap zinc-alloy ones and steel ones. Depending on how sales/stock/inventory goes, there might be a other run around the time of the SOLO release.

Ok gotcha. Between the dice on this past run vs Etsy, any differences?

Ok gotcha. Between the dice on this past run vs Etsy, any differences?
Same model, same process, same material, different batch. First batch shipped, all rpf orders fulfilled. All further orders go through Etsy.

y'all see the dice in the Solo trailer? :)

Ok, Rev 2 preorder. Shipping early April.

These will be approximately 16.5-17 mm cubed, have the accurate symbols in the correct relation, rotation, orientation. accurate 10.5" gold plated steel rollo chain. and will be cast in gold plated stainless steel. They weight less than the original set, are slightly smaller, and are now as accurate as we'll ever be able to get them. These probably are safer than the original ones too, since they'll weigh about 70% as much.

Discounted link for those of you who already purchased one on the original run.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/592471935/rpf-upgrade
Please do not use the above link if you did not already purchased a set from me. I'm offering this half-off discount to those folks who already have a set from the original run and are looking for that last 1% upgrade. This discount is only going to be active for the rest of February, so please get your order in if you're interested.

If you have not yet ordered a set, use the link below AND INCLUDE THE WORD "RPF" IN THE ORDERING NOTES
https://www.etsy.com/listing/581179791/stainless-steel-smugglers-golden-dice
If you forget to include RPF it's likely you'll receive the Rev 1 set in mid-March, so please follow these instructions.

Finally, I have the budget zinc-alloy gold plated ones that are about 15mm and have the same layout of the rev 1 set available for immediate shipment. These have a much more antique look, are on the small side, and are not cast as well as the steel ones because it's harder to do so with this alloy. They're not smooth, and look more hand made. Don't get me wrong; they are not bad. They're far better than any plastic 3d printed one, and have a nice weight, are solid metal, and gold plated. They're perfect for an extra set, cosplay, a gift, or for the car. They also only cost $29.

Zinc-alloy dice: https://www.etsy.com/listing/588274517/budget-metal-smugglers-golden-dice

Thanks again!

-z

Last edited:
Revision ordered. I assume one of your updates was moving where the chain loop is on the die?

Last edited:
Another Rev. 2 order placed. Those may be better suited for my car. Atlanta roads and the Rev. 1 weight are having me fear for my windshield. ;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back