STAR WARS Life Size Collection - Pic Heavy

Re: Life Size Collection UPDATED - Page 3 Pics

Thanks for the comments!
The IG-88 I got from Korbanth, he's definitely one of my favorites.
Yes, the shed is climate controlled -- some of the masks are silicone, but some are latex. Luckily, there's no windows in there, so no sunlight to cause any damage.

Here's a few more pics:
Bounty Hunters Group.jpg Droids.jpg Crumb.jpg Chewie2.jpg

Breathtaking!!!!! One of the BEST collections I have ever seen on these boards and thats up against some very strong competiton. Bravo.

Added this bad boy to the menagerie. He's massive in person, look at his feet next to IG-88.

Malgus-2.jpg Malgus-1.jpg Malgus-4.jpg

I decided to pose Boba Fett a bit since he's on a bendable mannequin (most of these are on cheaper mannequins with rigid poses). Here's his new pose:
Boba Fett 3.jpg

I decided to change Palpatine. For the original one, I used Sideshow's life size bust and put it on a soft mannequin (I removed the mannequin head, hollowed out the chest so the base of the bust would sit inside it). While it looked really nice, it still had more of a statue feel due to the nature of the material and the frozen expression on his face. For the new version, I upgraded his robes to the one made by Clothears, and his head is a silicone mask put over the dummy head with acrylic eyes under it. What he loses in expression, I think he gains by having realistic skin texture -- it's quite creepy in person.Palpatine1.jpg Palpatine2.jpg Palpatine3.jpg Palpatine4.jpg

Can you pull the cloak more over his face? It's sitting too far back.

Incredible set of life size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

I sort of pulling the cloak back on purpose -- if you cover up his forehead the light doesnt hit his face and you dont get the realistic skin effect. I was sort of trying to show this much: PalpatineTauntingLuke.png

Wow, i do not even trust my eyes !!!!! I have never seen great collection like that...

The latest addition is a red death star panel (it lights up). I had to place it sideways instead of vertically due to lack of space, but hopefully most people won't notice the difference:) I didn't make it, I got it from korbanth who also makes other death star and rancor pit panels.

Panel.jpg

2 more additions:
Hammerhead & X-Wing pilot (right now he's Riv Shiel from the Rogue Squadron novels but if I get a good Mark Hamill head I'll turn him into Luke).
When I was the kid, the only cantina action figures were Hammerhead, Greedo, Walrus Man & Snaggletooth so completing them as life-size is a very long dream finally come true.

X-Wing Pilot - Riv Shiel.jpg Hammerhead3.jpg Hammerhead1.jpg

Last edited:

Here's a quick video to show my life-size collection so far. A big thanks to Fettronics, Woodman, 7Heads10Horns, Capt. Specky, korbanth, Dan Grumetz, Andrea Leanza, Terry Stephenson, Mel Mattson, Madhouse Fx Studios, SPFX masks and many others whose artistry made this possible.
Sorry for the low-res quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beyond words to describe how awesome that lineup is. It's really hard to pick favorites as they're all simply amazing, but what stands out has to be Darth Malgus and IG-88 for me.

What an A-MA-ZING collection pal! I love your door with the lights on the sides. Everyone here wants a home like that! and a wife that supports it all! :D congrats dude!

Thank you all for the comments!
I found a place to hide Garindan amongst the Cantina denizens:

Garindan1.jpg Garindan3.jpg Garindan2.jpg

Awesome collection!I really need one of this rooms,too!;):thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back