star wars episode 7 flame trooper helmet

hey, looks awesome.
i would like to do one of a regular new trooper myself (probably not to your standard) but when i went to this thread;
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=238393
it led me to the 405th costuming forum but wouldn't let me download anything, it said;
"the clone, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation"
.what does this mean? sorry to bother you but i would really want to build one as well but just cant get the files.
please could someone post them here? yours looks awesome btw

To download anything off of the 405th, you just have to sign up for their forums. There's a lot of good info on there that I've picked up. I made my info the same on there as it is here as both of these sites are my go-to's for Pep.

WP_20151126_001.jpgHelmet is just about ready for mold just little bit of touch up on the visor section I painted automotive white brite gloss just to how it looks I'm pretty happy with it so clean smooth surface.

We have had to remove some posts as this is not a sales or interest thread; you will find those types of threads in the Classifieds Forums. Thanks.

You need to open up an interest thread in the Project Runs section.

Can't wait for your new Bobas!!!

Tom

I will tom1971 ill post up kit pics when I get a chance to get on the work bench cast one up .Got busy finishing up old skool tie pilot helmet I had started just got done with it.check it out at Flashbackprops. facebook

20180114_184652.jpg20180114_171605.jpg20180114_171551.jpg20180114_171538.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

New upgraded flametrooper fixed up some old issues with the original sculpt i did an refined it a bit more

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back