Limited Run Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens Captain Phasma helmet (First Finished Helmet P9!)

Payment sent for deposit on unfinished helmet and trimmed armor, and gaskets 2/23/16 under my husband's name "Daryl Melillo"
Transaction ID73T03448GG1191727

Thanks Shawn, I finally created a user ID here and look forward to the whole "Phasma experience"!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in a finished helmet sent to Australia. Cheers

PM Sent.

Apologies to everyone who's been waiting on messages from me. I've been churning out a lot of hours in the shop lately trying to wrap up another project and it's got me falling behind on correspondence. I'll be out of the shop next week, but once I get back I'll be getting everything caught up in a hurry. Thank you for your patience.

If anyone else is looking to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with details.

Hi There, I have just come upon this now after starting my research for Phasma which I am keen to get onto. I am in Australia and wanted to know if you ship to here? If pricing and info is good I'm keen to get onto this run - can you PM me please when available :)
Cheers!

Just making sure, im on the list right?

When did you send the deposit? Shoot me a PM with your payment details so I can look up the transaction.
If anyone else is looking to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with details.

My last payment was april 27th i think ive messaged u but havent send deposit.. Id like to get one painted please. U making the armor?

My last payment was april 27th i think ive messaged u but havent send deposit.. Id like to get one painted please. U making the armor?

The April 27 payment was for the TIE kit. I don't add anyone to any of my runs until I've received a deposit. I'll PM you with details on this one in a moment.

hey there! is it too late to get in on this? I will do a raw one if you still have them...i am curious the dimension. thanks!

PM Sent.

any updates on the helmets & armor?

No updates lately. I've been buried under a massive project for the past couple or three weeks and now that that's off of my bench I can get back to work on the Phasma armor. I'll post here and in the build thread as I make progress.

If anyone else wants to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment info.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back