Limited Run Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens Captain Phasma helmet (First Finished Helmet P9!)

received the helmet in perfect condition in shanghai, China today. This is really a great piece of artwork !!! thank you, Shawn...

I want to get in on this also. Can you pm me details please.

PM Sent.

full payment sent thx again

Payment received. If I haven't shipped your helmet already, it'll be going out tomorrow or Monday.

received the helmet in perfect condition in shanghai, China today. This is really a great piece of artwork !!! thank you, Shawn...

I'm glad you're happy with it.

PM sent with a question. Thanks.

PM Sent with all of the answers.

​If anyone else wants to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

Bump for the day.

​If anyone else wants to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

I am very interested in a finished one of these. I got burned on one of the other WAY less accurate offerings out there and I am dying to replace it! Please let me know if that would be possible and what the estimated turnaround time would be. Thanks!

Looks like I'll be rolling out a couple more copies of this helmet in the next day or two, so the molds are out and ready to go.

If anyone else would like to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back