Limited Run cancelled, Star wars anh chewbacca bowcaster run

Humble brag alert!! :lol

Sounds like, i agree. :lol

But really, over 90% of my stuff is just stored away. Some i can/will display one time (hope dies last ;)), but the bigger ones ...... no idea if ever.
I like my props behind glas, not only hanging on a nail on the wall. And this thing is a beast with no displayfriendly shape when completet.

Nonetheless ..... it´s Chewies bowcaster, i need to have it. :angel

just a heads up.

I'm starting to send out friendly reminders, the frames are getting ordered on the 20th, I will need the funds in order to do so.

thank you :)

just a teaser for the next run, another detail part for the side plate

IMG_5456[1].JPG

4 days to last call on getting on the list. please remember guys, if these are not paid by the 20th yours will not be ordered

updates? very excited to get going...

sure :)
prods should be here in a week im told.
for now, I do have some new side plate *bling*

IMG_5621[1].JPG IMG_5622[1].JPG IMG_5623[1].JPG IMG_5617[1].JPG

IMG_5616[1].JPG IMG_5615[1].JPG IMG_5614[1].JPG

these next two knobs will need to be purchased on ebay or where ever you can find them. they will be more to make then just buy and you get the real part.
the knob on the left is from a zorki 1 camera look at the last pic and make sure you get the correct one. the numbers go clockwise, and the pins are located between 5&10 and 25&30. there are a couple variations where the pins are in different locations, as well as a variation on some that the n umbers are counter clockwise and some times both variations on one. these you can find shipped under $60 and there are several on ebay right now.

the second knob belongs to a kodak 35 rf . these are a little more tricky to find but generally I can find them around $20-$30 plus shipping. there is also a black knob variant that is the same. for the prop, you will take the bottom skirt from the zorki 1 and place it under the kodak. see the above pics for reference.

coming in the next couple weeks will be the turn table pully disc, these are very accurate and much less than what the turn table manufacturer is selling them for.

IMG_5618[1].JPG IMG_5619[1].JPG IMG_5620[1].JPG

Love the side plate bling! :love
Can I sign up for one each (left side, right side)? I need the blank disks too.
Is the turn table pully disks supposed to have the notch in them? Mine don't.
IMG_1145.JPG

I had these laying around from past projects.

Love the side plate bling! :love
Can I sign up for one each (left side, right side)? I need the blank disks too.
Is the turn table pully disks supposed to have the notch in them? Mine don't.
View attachment 820846

I had these laying around from past projects.

i will start an individual sign up on first post when i have everything ready.

yes they should have a notch cut and v grooved on the bottom two sections. i cant tell if yours has this or not.

i will start an individual sign up on first post when i have everything ready.

yes they should have a notch cut and v grooved on the bottom two sections. i cant tell if yours has this or not.

They're "v" grooved, but not notched :unsure
Oh well, add those to the list.

I see a different knob on the Kodak 35 rf that doesn't have the knurling on it, instead it's ribbed. Is it known if the knurled is the correct version?

sure :)
prods should be here in a week im told.
for now, I do have some new side plate *bling*

View attachment 820755 View attachment 820756 View attachment 820757 View attachment 820758

View attachment 820759 View attachment 820760 View attachment 820761

these next two knobs will need to be purchased on ebay or where ever you can find them. they will be more to make then just buy and you get the real part.
the knob on the left is from a zorki 1 camera look at the last pic and make sure you get the correct one. the numbers go clockwise, and the pins are located between 5&10 and 25&30. there are a couple variations where the pins are in different locations, as well as a variation on some that the n umbers are counter clockwise and some times both variations on one. these you can find shipped under $60 and there are several on ebay right now.

the second knob belongs to a kodak 35 rf . these are a little more tricky to find but generally I can find them around $20-$30 plus shipping. there is also a black knob variant that is the same. for the prop, you will take the bottom skirt from the zorki 1 and place it under the kodak. see the above pics for reference.

coming in the next couple weeks will be the turn table pully disc, these are very accurate and much less than what the turn table manufacturer is selling them for.

View attachment 820762 View attachment 820763 View attachment 820764

yes . there are several pics that show this. this is a cropped pic before all the other stuff was added and before they painted everything black. fyi the black version and silver version are the same knob from the kodak 35 rf.

dials.jpg

Amazing work, guess I'm way too late to get on this one but will watch and enjoy anyway.pm sent anyway.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back