Star Trek Wedding Card

Cmdr.Kerner

Master Member
Star Trek Wedding Card.jpg

Hi guys,

during the FedCon last week in Düsseldorf I've been asked if I could create a wedding card in Star Trek style. Sure I could and the result is attached.

Keep on trekking

Dietrich

looks good and great design. by the way did you use blank cards? like the ones you get at your wedding store in the light blue boxes? Also I would suggest on your next card you might wanna try vellum paper as a cover sheet to the card. do not confuse it with vellum cardstock. Vellum is a semi translucent paper that many of my customers use at my store when making wedding cards.

looks good and great design. by the way did you use blank cards? like the ones you get at your wedding store in the light blue boxes? Also I would suggest on your next card you might wanna try vellum paper as a cover sheet to the card. do not confuse it with vellum cardstock. Vellum is a semi translucent paper that many of my customers use at my store when making wedding cards.

Thanks Harris Tran,

for this card I used for the front 200g photo paper and for the other sides 240g plain white paper for the inkjet printer. After the printing I simply put the front part on the rest with a gluestick. That's it.

Dietrich

Awesome. I like the logo on the front. The colors are a nice touch. Also, the chevrons in the corners are a good idea.

Thanks Mark, you're welcome. The logo came into my mind right after she asked me if I could create such a card. The wedding will be in early September, so I don't know yet the reaction of the couple. You're right, the corners were a little empty, so I just placed the Starfleet logos into them.

Dietrich

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back