Star trek tos tricorder screen display

bondfan2000

Hey, everyone, Ive got a tricorder kit from TOS that Ive been putting off putting together, and decided that 2013 would be the year. One thing that I want to do for the TV screen is put in the newspaper of Edith Keeler, where Spock had pulled up the newspaper clipping.

I've been trying to recreate that from screen grabs, but I cant find the picture that they used in the paper.

Does anyone have that, or if not, perhaps some other suggestions as to what to put in the screen?

Thanx

newspaper1athecityonthe.jpg

edithe.jpg

Thanx bunches, but I was more interested in getting a cleaner picture, which was taken when Edith first discovers Kirk and Spock in the basement, when she's standing at the top of the stairs. I have looked at those frames, frame for frame and the exact position of her head, and her face is not on the DVD, so it has to be a still photo that was taken on that day, but in between filming. You can see that she has the same background, and the same costume, so it had to be at that time.
Having all the text is great also, thanx for linking to that site.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back