Star Trek models help

WoRsTy

Hi everyone. I have been visiting this website for quite some time now and have enjoyed all the projects I have seen. I stated to make models way back in the 70's my first being a triceratops. But alas I lost everything I ever made in a fire back in 2009. Haven't really done anything since then. But there is something this community could hopefully help me with. Two things I would love to build again if possible. Back in 1979 when Star Trek the motion picture was released over in the UK. They had a promotion on the back of certain breakfast cereals which were cardboard models of the Enterprise, Klingon battle ship and a small shuttle. Not sure if they any more. If anyone can remember these or has any pictures I would be incredibly grateful to see them again. The other was another cardboard model kit which came in a book. It was of a massive space cargo ship with removable containers which you had to build and it was fantastic to do. So I hope that someone out can help me with this as I have searched for years for these items with no luck. Thanks!

sp3.jpg
sp2.jpg
sp1.jpg
I finally found the 1982 BUILD IT YOURSELF Space Freighter Ship Wayne McLoughlin Paper Model Kit! Going to see if I can get hold of a good condition book. So happy about this!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back