Service Star Trek "Hero" Prop Replica Builds

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Do you have a lot of Star Trek replica prop kits and don't seem to have the time to get them built? Did you go out and purchase a Stapleton tricorder or phaser kit and are now wondering if you have the skills to complete it and do a half decent job? Looking for someone to do the build for you so you can display it in your collection?

I can do the work for you at a great price. I have been building Trek prop replicas for over 25 years now and know a lot of the tricks to make them look screen accurate (or better). Sometimes the kits can appear a little intimidating and you feel like you may have taken on too much. It even gets worse when you have to install electronics into them to turn them into true "hero" props.

Boomerang-V2-09.jpgIMG_4220.jpgNemPh-02s.jpgNemPh-02.jpgMXM-01.jpgM9S-01b.jpgIMG_3820.jpgCobra-12A.jpg

So if you own a kit already and/or the electronics as well, but you need someone to put it all together, just contact me and we can discuss prices. You might be surprised at how little it will cost you to get your prop replica built with full electronics.

I can be reached by sending me a PM or you can get in touch with me directly by email at gmros@cogeco.ca.

Thanks!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back