Unlimited Run Star Trek Gold & Silver Foil GNDN Vinyl Decals

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have for sale sets of both six gold vinyl foil and silver vinyl foil GNDN prop replica decal labels.

These measure 1" x 4" and would look great adhered to anything you would want to claim as belonging in the 24th century.

For $10 you get, your choice, a set of six gold or silver GNDN decals.

For an additional $5, you can get a set of either of 5 mini gold or silver GNDN labels, measuring 2" x .45" in size. And I'm only offering these here on the RPF.

Payments are via PayPal to me at bobatrek@aol.com. Please post here that you have sent payment and include your RPF username with your payment.

Thanks,
Sean

goldGNDN1.jpg

goldGNDN2.jpg

goldGNDN3.jpg

silverGNDN1.jpg

silverGNDN2.jpg

silverGNDN3.jpg

Last edited:
Sean's stuff is top notch and his GNDN decals are fantastic. Even the screen used/production ones aren't as good as his. :thumbsup

I've always wanted to ask what GNDN stands for?
Payment sent for both gold & silver labels & both sets of the mini-labels too!

Larry

:lol
Now I know!
Love the wording on the labels. As being a huge ALIENS fan, seeing "in space no one can hear you scream" was awesome to see that on the labels!

Larry

Got them today! They are excellent. I recommend getting these! I plan to put them to use on my Trek cases. Chief O'Brien engineering case & 7 of 9's cargo black case. The gold labels for my Joe Colombo trolley/boby cart.

Larry

Got them today! They are excellent. I recommend getting these! I plan to put them to use on my Trek cases. Chief O'Brien engineering case & 7 of 9's cargo black case. The gold labels for my Joe Colombo trolley/boby cart.

Larry

Thanks for the kind words!

Sean do you happen to have these available still?

I'd like to get another set of silver labels...I kinda messed up on a couple of them. Couldn't get them straight on the engineering cases. Not very good at that but I learned on the small ones for inside my canovision O'Brien case. ;)

Larry

Hey Sean,

I already have a few sets of the larger GNDN labels from your previous run (love them, btw), so I was wondering if it's possible to just get the smaller numbered labels? I need a few for a couple projects I have in mind to do.

Absolutely. Like the first post says, it's just $5, and I'll ship ASAP.

Thanks,
Sean

Is that $5.00 USD shipped per set? And is it the same to Canada? :confused

Oh, and I noticed there's a total of ten different number designations on the smaller labels. I'd want all ten.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back