Interest Star Lord Infinity War shirt

So I've recently learned that his shirt is blue. Very dark blue that looks gray in some lighting, and purple in some lighting especially if there's color correction and more, lighter blue in the background.

This is from someone who handled the shirt on the set of IW.
That would approximately match the shirt color from Vol 2 with the short jacket.

So here's what I'm thinking:

blue version.jpg

(I was told this color is pretty much spot on).

So I've recently learned that his shirt is blue. Very dark blue that looks gray in some lighting, and purple in some lighting especially if there's color correction and more, lighter blue in the background.

This is from someone who handled the shirt on the set of IW.
That would approximately match the shirt color from Vol 2 with the short jacket.

So here's what I'm thinking:

View attachment 816888

(I was told this color is pretty much spot on).

Consider me interested. I did notice during IW the colour changed during certain scenes but predominantly dark blue, especially on the ship.

I am making a party when this run is finally happening. I want this shirt so bad!!! (And all the other Starlord shirts, too)

Anybody played around with the idea that he might be wearing a t-shirt with a Thor print on it... as a set joke to play on the dynamic from IW? You see stuff like that all the time in the MU blooper reels.
infinity-war-thor-3d-long-sleeve-compression-shirt-for-men-3549483270245_grande.progressive.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back