Done / Completed Star Lord Helmet - All Done

Re: Star Lord Helmet - Making and Shipping the 5th run

Mine just came in today - completed kit - and just OMFG!! The photo's posted are amazing, but it's even better in person. Excellent work! Just awesome!! :)

I have paid for them helm and need to send payment to TheRocketeer for the painting and electronic kit install. TheRocketeer please contact me on where to send the money for that and when it might ship out. Thanks.

Thanks I'm glad you like it :)
Mine just came in today - completed kit - and just OMFG!! The photo's posted are amazing, but it's even better in person. Excellent work! Just awesome!! :)

Email sent your way good sir :)
I have paid for them helm and need to send payment to TheRocketeer for the painting and electronic kit install. TheRocketeer please contact me on where to send the money for that and when it might ship out. Thanks.

Re: Star Lord Helmet - Sold Out

Hey there...I've paid for a helmet and accessory kit in full, however I have not received info to pay for shipping. Would you please tell me where I'm at? Thanks!

Re: Star Lord Helmet - Available Again!

Do you sell only the lenses and eletronics,too? Cause I have an helmet that was expensive..(don´t wanna buy a new one, it is good, but I can´t see through the lenses and the electronics are not as good, too..

Last edited:

The lenses and electronics are the right size for our SL helmet, probably not the right size for any other.. sorry
Do you sell only the lenses and eletronics,too? Cause I have an helmet that was expensive..(don´t wanna buy a new one, it is good, but I can´t see through the lenses and the electronics are not as good, too..

I finally got around to finishing out my SL bucket and I love it. It was delayed along with the rest of my SL build due to medical events, but I'm just about there at this point. The model and pull is an absolute thing of beauty. Sorry for the poor cell phone photo. I highly recommend this helmet!

Last edited:

Bump, still interested. Is The Rocketeer still the contact person? He seems pretty busy hehe

just a question, if we buy it without finishing work do the eyeholes get cut out or will we need to do that ourselves

Finally got around to getting some pics of mine from run 5. Totally happy with the kit, of course. I've worn this helmet at two cons now, and it's an eye-catcher.
I did one mod during my build and drilled out the breathing tubes, replacing the ends with cheap microphone mesh. The detail was great to start, but with the tubes drilled out, my lenses never fogged up once. Super solid cast to work with.
helmet.jpg

Thats great looks fantastic... its actually how the real helmet was done..the mesh is super accurate :) ...I just found this out a few months ago..
Finally got around to getting some pics of mine from run 5. Totally happy with the kit, of course. I've worn this helmet at two cons now, and it's an eye-catcher.
I did one mod during my build and drilled out the breathing tubes, replacing the ends with cheap microphone mesh. The detail was great to start, but with the tubes drilled out, my lenses never fogged up once. Super solid cast to work with.
View attachment 624433

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back