Done / Completed Star Lord Helmet - All Done

Re: Star Lord Helmet - Taking Full Payment for 5th Run

Ahhh well I think your on the list for next week..so I should be sending you an email this weekend :)

I just PM'd the list to him

But LB66679, you should PM TheRocketeer your email, cause you should have got the email, and you don't wanna miss the shipping email

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahhh well I think your on the list for next week..so I should be sending you an email this weekend :)

ok awesome !! I messaged you guys back about mine not being finished just raw cast .

- - - Updated - - -

I just PM'd the list to him

But @LB66679, you should PM TheRocketeer your email, cause you should have got the email, and you don't wanna miss the shipping email

ill have to find the email address . Thank you

Yes yours too..but you have the other lenses..which are so awesome to install.....

Just checking in. What did you mean about having the other lenses? I bought the kit that you and rgriesbeck released.

Recieved! Super excited to get started on this! :) Thanks a lot guys.

This kit is amazing, just finished mine and I love it. Thanks guys!
IMG_20150716_172209.jpg

IMG_20150716_172249.jpg

IMG_20150716_172038.jpg

IMG_20150716_001235.jpg

Little lost and I may have missed the email. May I know where my helmet is at in the queue at the moment please? Thanks

Yep maybe a little lost :p I sent out an email over a week ago about shipping :)
I'll send out emails again tonight to those I haven't heard back from.. so you are at the front of the queue :)
Little lost and I may have missed the email. May I know where my helmet is at in the queue at the moment please? Thanks

Re: Star Lord Helmet - Making and Shipping the 5th run

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but...how the heck can you see out of it? There doesn't appear to be eye holes/slits.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but...how the heck can you see out of it? There doesn't appear to be eye holes/slits.

They are a lense and are "see-thru" even with the lights on. Theres a blue lense that blocks red light. This gives everything you see a blue hue but you can see what you're doing.

They are a lense and are "see-thru" even with the lights on. Theres a blue lense that blocks red light. This gives everything you see a blue hue but you can see what you're doing.

Thanks for clearing that up!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back