Done / Completed Star Lord Helmet - All Done

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update - 12/2/15

We're opening this run up again. Please PM theRocketeer directly if you'd like a helmet as he's handling the order taking and helmet making now.

Just a reminder, the helmet is $245. To have it painted is another $250 and to have the electronics kit installed is $20 on top of the finishing price. The shipping prices are listed below.

Update - 08/06/15

We're sold out again folks. TheRocketeer is busy with other projects and needs to take a break to focus on them. If you'd still like a helmet, please post in the thread and when some time frees up, we'll start up another run and contact those who've posted theif interest in the thread.

Update - 07/28/15

While we are still working through the 5th run, now and then a spot opens. If you want a helmet, and are in a position to immediately pay for one, please contact TheRocketeer directly. He'll handle the rest of the run and manage the orders.

Thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The helmet is $245usd + shipping. It will be a 2 piece helmet cast in resin and backed with resin/ceramic filler. Plus 2 plastic lenses will be included in your kit.

Deposits are $75usd which will come off the total price....Deposits are non-refundable. If you bought an accessory pack, it will be included with the helmet.

Shipping rates for SL helmet:

USA / Canada - $35.00
UK / Europe - $73.00
AUS - $80.00

Last edited:
Re: Star Lord Helmet from 3D Print (Collab with Biggeek1972)

I'm interested could you add me to the list
cheers
jamie

Man I wish I could have had one of these in time for the movie opening at the end of this month. No one has a finished version of this.

Still, definitely put me down for one. Thanks!

Apologies, I didn't realize this was a new thread.

No worries, I hope to start printing on Monday. Will share some pics. It'll be first class.

I really think that making this 2 piece, with some type of strap to hold the front part on (a la Casey Jones), then the back will magnet on, is the best way to go. We'll know soon

Is the pricing estimate above based on the idea of this being a kit or a finished product? Cheers!

Is the pricing estimate above based on the idea of this being a kit or a finished product? Cheers!

It will be like all of biggeek's helmets, some trimming, a bit of cleanup and then painting

interested but 24" maybe too large for me

We'll have to see how it goes, but I think this helmet will be a bit different than others as it doesn't have a top, and we'll probably be using a strap to secure it into your head...

Will know pretty soon

interested. any chance you'll offer completed helms as well? my painting skills are next to zilch.

interested. any chance you'll offer completed helms as well? my painting skills are next to zilch.

I'll pass that along to @Biggeek1972...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back