Star-Lord Annihilation Helmet: Finished Page 2

Re: Star-Lord Annihilation Helmet: W.I.P

Another small update. Finished the helmet part of the duo. I really love automotive clear coats. Really bring out the colors and the shine. Now to finish the icing of the cake.
IMG_20150827_170553822.jpgIMG_20150827_170618110.jpgIMG_20150827_170604341.jpg

Woww... looking forward to many more updates. How big of a head will this fit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I too would like a cast as well please, if you decide to make that happens.
You got it. I'll make sure and post a link to the for sale thread when I get it posted. New eye lighting pieces are coming in tonight, hopefully I can get some finished pic's up before the weekend.

It is finished guys. I am really happy with how this came out. I still can't believe its finished yet. Sorry for the crappy selfie pictures. I had to run in and take pictures as soon as that last wire was soldered.
IMG_20150903_184849881.jpgIMG_20150903_184853291.jpgIMG_20150903_184826981.jpg

The illumination is so good it looks like you photoshopped it in! Looks great, probably one of if not THE best example of the Annihilation looks out there.

The illumination is so good it looks like you photoshopped it in! Looks great, probably one of if not THE best example of the Annihilation looks out there.
Thanks man. That really means a lot. I'm really pleased how the illumination came out. The only thing I may change in the future is the eye part. But we'll see.

I think the only thing I'd like to see (and doesnt mean it needs it, it's already awesome) is possibly some weathering. The silver looks really clean and such but would just add that edge I think if it was weathered. Awesome though

I think the only thing I'd like to see (and doesnt mean it needs it, it's already awesome) is possibly some weathering. The silver looks really clean and such but would just add that edge I think if it was weathered. Awesome though
I totally agree man. Usually everything I do is weathered a lot, but the client wanted his to look like it hadn't seen any battle. The next one I paint will have some weathering fun on it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back