Splitting a Mr. I suit?

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
So, I have noticed in my short time here that most skins are two piece designs, an upper torso and lower. The Mr. I suit is of course one piece. I have seen a few posts were memebers have mentioned how difficult it is to get in and out of the Mr. I suit. Would it make any sense, after the suit is covered in latex, to cut the suit into two parts, a top and bottom? Has anyone done this before? What would be the best way of holding the pants up, suspenders, belt, something else?

I love the look of latex skins but can't justify the cost right now. But it seems a two piece suit would be better than a one piece.

Thoughts?

ive done that to mine mate ... SOO much better as a 2 piece suit .. but i would recoment adding a piece on to the bottom of the torso section so it overlaps the trousers ill see if i can find a pic and ill get back to ya buddy

100_1231.jpg

100910133534.jpg

i keep my legs up with a belt as the suspenders kept poping off but a nice tight belt worls great

i added a piece on to both the torso and the trousers and then covered the extra piece in latex too then painted over the whole thing again so you coulnt even see the extra peice was added later

062910125248.jpg

061910164425.jpg

like so
its helped alot with comfort and im pretty dure i wouldnt fit in the skin any more without the extention XD

hope this helped mate
took me ages to find those pics XD

wow i look shattered in that pic XD i had been working on predator all week when that was taken .. im usually mych sexyer XD

Wow, thanks for posting the pics PANIK33! Your suit looks great. I plan on picking up a MR I suit soon. I think I too will split the suit. It just seams like it would be so much easier getting in and out of.

Thanks again!

I'm doing my first suit and received my skins from mannowar and they were seperate torso and legs. I spoke with another member who builds suits a lot and he stated that he goes with a one piece and he made some good points. I ended up gluing mine together so it's one full piece now. He mentioned that a one piece may have a better feel for the fitment of parts. He also said that with a one piece, it feels more like your own skin. I have to say I agree. It is a bit more difficult to put on, but I like the natural feel I have.

A lot of people use the two piece method too and usually hold the legs up via suspenders.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back