Spiderman Web Backpack

jrenemtz321

Sr Member
Hi, I'm a new member, and a huge Spidey fan. I was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction to buy or make a Spiderman Web backpack. I've seen a few of these and I love the look. Any information / links would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I'm a new member, and a huge Spidey fan. I was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction to buy or make a Spiderman Web backpack. I've seen a few of these and I love the look. Any information / links would be greatly appreciated.
Hey I am also new to this and started making a web strand the other day then realised I can make a web backpack I will post a few pics here and there and make my own page about it.

Well I've seen two basic ones made one was a bowl covered with light colored cloth and the other was just a sac then both had webs glued onto the outside and a web strap. I know one of them used some kind of plastic for the webbing or you can go for the string covered in hot glue method then paint it white or grey or what ever. I hope this was at least slightly helpful.

Well I've seen two basic ones made one was a bowl covered with light colored cloth and the other was just a sac then both had webs glued onto the outside and a web strap. I know one of them used some kind of plastic for the webbing or you can go for the string covered in hot glue method then paint it white or grey or what ever. I hope this was at least slightly helpful.
Very helpful and I started out using hot glue but for all the detail it is taking a long time and I am trying to work out as a built in component for storage with a white button snap on that closes it

Wow, that's a nice web design. I'm going to try and post some of my webs up in the next few days. Its a boring to make but with good results imo.

I actually got my hands dirty and completed a fairly decent pack, I think. It's not as great as some of the others out there, but it should get me through halloween.

Last edited:
I'm hitting up a local con this weekend and thought I'd give the spidey bag another try. Here's a really quick build, that I think came out ok:

thanks! it was actually a really, really easy build (took about 30 min). the shell is a white bowl that cost about $2. The webs are plastic lace (about 200 yards - total cost $8). I just kept wrapping, and i'm pretty satisfied. it holds my phone, keys, and wallet.

i just bought it at a craft store. i'm sure you could find it pretty much anywhere. i'll try to get some pics up this weekend so we can see how it looks with the suit :)

AWESOME. Very simple and easy. Made my own earlier this week. Sadly I couldnt find a white bowl at the Big Lot's or 99 cent store but I found a clear bowl for $2. Spent $6 at Michaels buying 200 yds for the white plastic lacing. I sort of cracked the bowl while making but all in all I'm happy. The part where my hand is isn't covered because that's where I'm keeping my hole to put stuff in. Might add something later to look better but for now I'm satisfied. Thanks for the guide

IMG_0766.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back