Spider Man Classic Suit

Spiderbro62

I'm trying to make a Spider Man suit of my own and need some tips

1. How should i get the basketball texture on the red parts?
2. How do I properly install shoes into the suit (They need to be easy to get on and not flop arond too much,, and so my heel don't slip out)

All the help would be great

Hello, I have a suggestion for the basketball texture. It involves using perforated vinyl as a stencil to to essentially "screen print" using puff paint.
I found this video that shows the prosses, and I also did some tests myself (see picture below)
Fj6ayZqaUAAzYX8.jpg

Hope this helps!

Hello, I have a suggestion for the basketball texture. It involves using perforated vinyl as a stencil to to essentially "screen print" using puff paint.
I found this video that shows the prosses, and I also did some tests myself (see picture below) View attachment 1648226
Hope this helps!
That's a good idea I already tried it on a old mask I had lyin around and It didn't work too well, But I thought of doin it on Colored fabric Cuz my mask I used was on normal fabric, Would that work? I'd love to continue this conversation with you about this

I think the reason my it didn't work well on the mask is probably because it was already sewn. I think it would only work on the flat fabric before it's sewn.

Is tehere any way that I could do the dotted texture WITHOUT sewing the suit??????????????
Only thing I can think of is to paint every dot individually, but that's very time consuming, and drives me insane very quickly. I'm sure there's got to be another method

I suppose, but doing it like that is messy, easy to screw up (and if you do theres no fixing it), and would honestly take longer than learning to sew and doing that. People have spent like 8 straight months puff painting a single suit
I thought about that after posting my previous reply: what if you could make a plastic template with holes punched in it that you laid on a section of the suit, hit it with the paint (using the holes for a guide) and then took it off and moved it? Not sure how well it would work, but it could speed things up and make it a bit neater. Just a thought.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back