Special Thanks Carlart/Ruffkintoys/Nibsflibbe/Predmandb 4/24

• Thread starter The Mortal Immortal
  • Start date
T

The Mortal Immortal

I would like to give special thanks to some special lair members. Carlart, Ruffkintoys, NibsFlibble and Predmandb no need to go into any details at this time. I would just like to say THANK YOU.

Got my Nibs cannon to day. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2006_0411_150326AA.jpg.gif

2006_0411_150252AA.jpg.gif

2006_0411_150314AA.jpg.gif

This thing is a beast; awesome workmanship and great paint.

I was contacted and will be posting more pictures of item as they come in.

Thanks Carl for the awesome cannon I got today. I will have painted pictures up later to night
2006_0423_130211AA.jpg.gif

All I need now is my gaunts from Ruffkintoys to complete my cross over suit. I will be using DB P2 armor, DB P1 mask, Carlarts cannon, Gort bio, AVP skin armor, Ruffkintoys AVP gaunts, and someother DB missalanous predator goods.

Thanks Ruffkintoys for the AVP gauntlets.
I ordered my set raw.
2006_0430_145217AA.jpg.gif

Nice to see my gauntlets beside other sets. I have never seen how they compare size wise before. Thanks for the pic.

After some cleaning and sealing I will post some painted pictures of these monsters.

Hey Immortal,
Newbie here.
I recognize the first set of pics, with the hiking boot.
I would like to know in the second set of pics,
What movie gauntlets are in the bottom row, from left to right, the black set #4and #5 are from.
I just got a set and not sure.
Thanks in advance

Again a Newbie, so all, excuse my ignorance

lawman

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back