Thanks To Asy0Uw1Sh

if you used paypal or your credit card you can inform them if not both, of what is going on, but before you do that wait a bit let him know of what you are going to do email and pm and see if that light's a fire under his ass, but as much as you can, give him the benefit of the doubt that he did send it last friday and depending on how much you paid for posting it can take upto a week or two.

Hey,
I understand your concern but I know Alan will get your parts to you. He's always delivered and does excellent work. Im sure you knew it was going to take several months to get a rig like this, and have painting outsourced, etc.
he's probably just been busy the past few days and unable to respond.

Joey, I am a Forensic Videographer, hence the email address you have been communicating with, I have not been ignoring you, I was called away on a rather messy assignment. I apologize for not sending tracking info. But to come on here and try and badmouth me? You came to me inquiring about a rig. I agreed to fabricate one for you. You then contacted someone you purchased a mask from, added a bio, other options, had Tattoo Pro Paint the thing and asked if I would be responsible for receiving and dispersing the $1600 you sent, which I did. I cannot be responsible for Tattoo Pro taking almost two months to paint and return the mask. Then when I tell you it's ready to ship and are only awaiting your final payment (because I agreed to allow you to pay in installments) you delayed things indicating you would have final payment a week later, which turned into two. For God's sake man, I emailed you Friday. How many times have I asked you to Skype so I could show you the progress of the rig and mask, you refused! People on here I have dealt with know me.

-Alan

Hay Joey

Relax brother your mask is coming and you will love it

Alan is a stand up guy and his work is quality he is very passionate about everything he makes

I understand your concerns but as described there has been many contributing factors to why it has taken so long

Trust me it will be worth the wait!

Joey I did reply to your email, I sent you an email indicating it shipped and all items were contained in one box. Do you not remember that email? As far as me being on the Lair, I wasn't, what you saw, was my Girlfriend logging in to check for something in the Marketplace and for bead reference shots, she is sculpting her own. I understand you had no way of realizing it was not me, but her. But, I ask you, throughout this entire transaction, have I not communicated with you open and fairly? You do not hear from me for 3 days so you resort to coming on the Lair? As I said earlier, people on here know me. I sent you an email via my cell on Saturday, by my count that's 3 days, not 4. Here in the states this was a 3-day weekend, celebrating Veterans Day. Another thing, I just read your previous email, YOU RESPONDED TO THE MESSAGE I AM REFERRING TO INDICATING ALL ITEMS SHIPPED, AND IN ONE BOX. Here I am reposting your previous email... Oh and if you have any lingering doubts concerning my reputation, please feel free to contact, Biohunter, Seahunterr, Luckydoll, Bodie, LHulk, or anyone of the 50 other people that have rigs I've built out there. Still, I should have sent you the tracking info on Friday, so for that I apologize.

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:54 PM, [/background]forensicvideo@live.com[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)][/background][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)] wrote:[/background]
Yes, I'm out of the house until tonight, I will email it when I return home tonight. All items are in one box.

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!​

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]"im very dissaponted alan i have sent you 4 emails now but im not getting any reply back from you?[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]its been 4 months since i paid for the mask, i just want to actully get what i have paid for, i hope you understand my position here that im am really worried now as i paid alot of money for the mask and animatronix. and waited patiently since july 10 for 4 months[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]i have sent you a few emails now as just wanted the tracking info just so i know its on its way to me as you said you had the trackng info and would email it to me friday but im not getting a responce from you. [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]i know you have been online as one of the mods told me on the lair.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]ive always thought you were a great guy as we have spoken alot while i waited for the mask. but im very worried as i have not had a reply from you for 4 days.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]i will wait till this afternoon to hear off you if not im going to have to put a post up on the lair and contact the mods as i cant seem to get a reply back from you by email?[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]really hope you understand my postion as im getting worried as not heard off you. my suit is on its way i bought off gene in us, and i still have no head.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]joey. [/background]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay Joey

Relax brother your mask is coming and you will love it

Alan is a stand up guy and his work is quality he is very passionate about everything he makes

I understand your concerns but as described there has been many contributing factors to why it has taken so long

Trust me it will be worth the wait!

ok thanks l hulk

alan i agree your a top guyyou have always come across a decent bloke.

in the 4 months we have spoken alot in emails regarding building this. i would be one of the first persons to say your a top man.

im sorry i did not know it was not you on the lair.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back