Sorry if this is the wrong section.

Venomous75

Hi,

I'm interested in designing a hockey mask based off of Jason's iconic mask, with a few of my own ideas thrown in. I could buy one from the internet and customize it, but I also want a mask sturdy enough to take a punch. I've got a paintball mask that hat I can use for the base....here's where the help comes in.

I'm not entirely sure what I should use to make a mold, and I'm certainly not sure what kind of plastic to use to make the mask; the paintball mask is thick and solid, and ideally, I want my hockey mask to be constructed of the same material.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Why not buy a hockey mask and modify it? There is a lot of masks that already look pretty crazy that would make a good custom base. And it could take a puck.

3/16" thick thermoformed ABS. I've pulled F13th replicas from the extra thick ABS before and, with some thin padding, would certainly take on any paintball hit.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back