Son's Senior Year Book Photos Arrived (no, I am not posting in the wrong forum)

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
My son was not very enthusiastic about senior photos. He did not care or have any ideas about what he wanted to wear. I asked him if he wanted to wear my armor and he got very excited. The proofs came in the mail today. Here is a sampling of the images in the armor.

C0259FEC-2505-43B2-BF78-2BF49DFFA6B4.jpeg
40A9076F-9312-401E-8967-B16442E1B1EF.jpeg

And of course the Year Book photo:

76555831-EADB-4C87-9F70-917A8D13699F_1_201_a.jpeg

I have other shots without his helmet on and one where I am knelt down in front of him with my hands behind my head.

They also did a few with a graduation cap on top of the helmet with the diploma in hand. We will see those at the end of the school year

Last edited:
I'm surprised he wasn't disciplined by the school and law enforcement for having pictures in the yearbook of him with guns.

Senior photos don't really have a lot to do with yearbook. Basically this is the way it works; Schools have an agreement for Seniors to make an appointment and have their photos taken for the Yearbook (in the case of our school/studio, they put boys in tuxedo outfits and girls in black wraps). They also take pictures i the Graduation gowns that will be made for purchase at the end of the school year when they also take pictures of them getting their diploma at the ceremony. Parents are not required to do anything more. They don't even have to buy this photos. They can buy larger packages for different backgrounds and students can wear different outfits of their choice. even some packages where they can go out on location for the day. OR a parent might wish to go to another studio if they don't like the studio the school deleted because anything other than the yearbook and grad photos don't really matter top the school. That's why you can do these types of photos.

Now while we did do a yearbook photo pose with the helmet on, that is just a "for fun" photo. We have five other non-helmet yearbook photos to choose from. If we chose the helmet one... I guarantee you the studio is authorized to reject it and choose one a regular one on their own. It would never be allowed in the yearbook.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back