some movie location pics from LA , bttf , e.t karate kid

hill valley high
calijan2009100.jpg

calijan2009114.jpg
Now why does that look so familiar? Oh, right, I went there for nearly four years (class of '79). For those who don't know, it's actually Whittier High School, and these days it looks like a minimum security prison because they put fences up all around it.

...heres another...the MJ thriller video location from back in the 80s , still the same company in the building , now this is a rough area lol

277.jpg

279.jpg
Now, why does that look familiar? Oh, right, it was about two miles from my last place of employment, and I drove down that street on my way home almost every work day for 18.5 years. :lol And you're right, not a great neighborhood.

Great photos Steveo!

hi its

First United Methodist Church of Hollywood, 6817 Franklin Avenue

being from overseas i dont know how things are done there , i would like a quick look and photo (others have done so ) but id hate to be considered rude

i called the church for you....the church is closed during the week because a school rents out the space and uses the facility....they are only open on sundays for mass at 11:00...not sure if that includes the gym though...

since you will be in the los angeles area...there is a church nearby that was used in the film constantine and end of days....its called st vincent de paul located on 621 w. adams blvd.....it is a gorgeous church and they allow people go during the week to take pictures....just dont do it during mass

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back