So, who's playing the new 'Goldeneye?'

Rhett J Martin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I finally gave in a got a Wii the other day, now that I'm back to work and making dough again.

My biggest reason for purchasing this was the new release of 'Goldeneye.'

Now, I'll admit, I went in and impluse bought it, and I really only needed to hear that one word (Goldeneye, that is) to get my in the buying mood, but I'm blown away to learn that this wasn't a repop, but a re-written update adaption with Danial Craig adn Judi Dench!!!!! Too cool!!!!
So far I'm beyond happy that the levels are following the orginal, but are much more involved and waaaaay more fun!! The graphics are also solid for a Wii game. I LOVE it!

Anyone else picked it up and playing? I love hearing Bond thoughts from the RPF!

My friend has it. I LOVE IT. I had that and COD black ops to play while staying at his house while his kid napped a week or so ago... Black ops was great and all... WHIZ BANG GRAPHICS!

But goldeneye was played till 4am (much to his wifes disspleasure mind you!)

The multiplayer is still some of the best. Totally different... yet not? Kinda hard to describe.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back