So this happened today Webley AKA EE-3

wakeboardjedi

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wasn't looking for one but happened to find one.

Not sure what to do with it.

cNpO6oD.jpg

IBDBTQA.jpg

If you were to cast the whole weapon. a person could easily do some mods to it to match the ones in Laputa. I'm thinking a larger diameter tube to match the one in the filam as well as the extended finger guard. With no clear shots of the backside of the weapon, one could get away with leaving the hammer in place I would think.

What a beauty...look at that blueing!!!

why is it that you US guys find these european (!) items more often and cheap (!) than us europeans :(

Markus

Animated objects can be scratch built and look better than a forced found part. EE-3s, on the other hand, are best made from the real deal :lol

Where do you guys find this sort of thing? I doubt it would be possible to walk into one of these things in the UK anyway. Been through enough issues getting a denix mauser. At least I had realistic toy guns as a kid lol.

No, on Craigslist. I was looking for tickets to a zombie haunted house and I guess this had a zombie tag on it.

As for $10, no. I wish, lol.

It looks as though the pirates lose out again (just like in the Asterix books). Not that I'm not a Fettfan but I was hoping to see something other than Boba, Stormtrooper, Ironman or HALO, a little variety never hurts does it? Okay, okay, yes it would be a lot easier to make the EE-3 but where is the challenge in that?

Still and all you are one lucky son of a monkey's uncle with that find. I'd be tempted to find some flares to shoot out of it, but that's probably just me. :rolleyes

I would LOVE to shoot some flares out of this thing! That's not a bad idea.

It looks as though the pirates lose out again (just like in the Asterix books). Not that I'm not a Fettfan but I was hoping to see something other than Boba, Stormtrooper, Ironman or HALO, a little variety never hurts does it? Okay, okay, yes it would be a lot easier to make the EE-3 but where is the challenge in that?

Still and all you are one lucky son of a monkey's uncle with that find. I'd be tempted to find some flares to shoot out of it, but that's probably just me. :rolleyes

Congrats on the find! She's indeed a beauty and the metal looks near mint. Could you share what date of manufacture she is? And Ya gotta turn it into a ESB fett rifle. It's like the universal law or something.
Also you can find new made flares and fireworks to shoot out of the thing. Just search for 37mm launcher ammo

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back