SNW Hero tricorder - complete!

ajcatalano1

Man, it took some time and money and beg, borrow and not steal to get the metal parts done. Also I am very happy with the original animations I created and even more happy with the functionality I managed with the media players!
Now if it'll only warm and dry up so the paint will apply properly to new parts!

Enjoy

video here:

Attachments

• 20230211_131803.jpg
    20230211_131803.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
  • 20230211_132039.jpg
    20230211_132039.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 142
Man, it took some time and money and beg, borrow and not steal to get the metal parts done. Also I am very happy with the original animations I created and even more happy with the functionality I managed with the media players!
Now if it'll only warm and dry up so the paint will apply properly to new parts!

Enjoy

video here:
Now...what do I do with it?

Am I missing something in this thread turn?
(y)This gorgeous tricorder is amazing and belongs in someone’s prized collection. It‘s a technical marvel and a work of mastery. I would have one in a second, but unfortunately slightly out of my budget right now.

Last edited:

Enjoy

video here:
That's a beauty!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back