Interest Snake Plissken EFNY Camo Pants by Magnoli Clothiers

UPDATE: These are now available for Pre-Order: Plissken Cargo Pants by Magnoli Clothiers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 1073284

We're looking at doing a run of these sublimation print cargo pants. If you're seriously interested, let me know your waist size and I'll start by doing a prototype then we'll look at doing a run if the interest is there. We'll probably leave these a standard length (extra long) since they are tucked into boots and can be hemmed shorter if necessary.

INTEREST LIST:

1) Darthwolf7
2) lordgilpin (W38)
3) Funky
4) Funky
5) hessikin (W32)
6) septic
7) ArrTee
8) PunisherWarrior (W32)
9) lupinthethird (W34)
10) Ambrosia (W36)
11) darnoc (W34)
12) NACZ3
13) Auberon (W34)
14) postapocalyptic (W34)
15) Murc58 (W38)
16) DavidCoppola (W32)
17) TheCognizantFob (W32)
18) SpiritV (W36)
19) Snake Plissken (W34)
20) Snake Plissken (W34)
21) Jim23 (W36)
22) veressa (W32)
23) Dillweedius (W32)
24) Beutnagel47 (W30)
25) evertfreid (W30)
26) triggerhappy (W34)
27) Ten4bagua (W33)
28) nick daring (W34)
29) Plisskenpants (W28)
30) Sterlacchini (W36)
31) Sterlacchini (W38)
32) DeLoreanDMC81 (W34)
33) John Barleycorn (W34)
34) wisemonk5421 (W32)
35) Schlegel (W36)
36) Nwobhmhell (W30)
37) Gaffer (W32)
38) Klastar (W32)
39) Freehuey (W40)
40) cornfeddame (W27)
41) cdworjan (W30)
42) Erecshyrinol (W29)
43)
Roy Lesourd (W32)

Cabounougou as I said in the above post, I'm not maintaining the interest list anymore... you can just purchase through the site now that these are available for pre-order to secure your spot.

Thank you... novice here--having trouble finding the link to order... if possible please help. Apologies.

KjOCsEW.jpg

We finally got some new stretch-cotton that accepts the print well! So, we're doing the bulk printing now and will get these made ASAP.

Mine arrived. I'm happy with them, though I did deliberately order them a little too large, so that I could get one pair tailored (taken up and taken in on the legs) and another pair which I cut down for skateboard shorts.

Attachments

• TROUSERS.jpg
    TROUSERS.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 100
Mine arrived. I'm happy with them, though I did deliberately order them a little too large, so that I could get one pair tailored (taken up and taken in on the legs) and another pair which I cut down for skateboard shorts.
Oh wow I had no clue they shipped already. Was there an email notification?

I think we've shipped about two dozen so far... tracking numbers would have been added to the order in your account. I believe most of the shipping was done last week.

I received my pair some time ago [thank you]. I love that these are now a thing I own (almost completing my Snake costume).
I'm genuinely grateful that a) MC were open to doing a run, and that b) there were enough of you lovely people to make this are reality.

That said, I'm in two minds about the cut, as they are very baggy on me. I've re-checked the measurements I provided, and I've [sadly] not magically lost weight. I'll look at having mine tailored at some point, I guess.

I received my pair some time ago [thank you]. I love that these are now a thing I own (almost completing my Snake costume).
I'm genuinely grateful that a) MC were open to doing a run, and that b) there were enough of you lovely people to make this are reality.

That said, I'm in two minds about the cut, as they are very baggy on me. I've re-checked the measurements I provided, and I've [sadly] not magically lost weight. I'll look at having mine tailored at some point, I guess.
Yep, mine are on the baggy side as well. Though having said that, I prefer being able to tailor them, to them being too tight. So they've perfectly fine for me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back