Smallville Jacket From UD Replicas Has Arrived

MattMunson

Master Member
I've posted a bunch of pics on my blog, along with some kind words about the always-awesome UD Replicas.

The Project Workbench: UD Replicas Smallville Jacket

Here's the basics:

smallville+jacket+1.jpg

smallville+jacket+5.jpg

I'm really happy with the jacket, and with my experience as a customer with UD Replicas. Another home run by David and Rimma. Thanks guys!

I just got one of these, but I notice that it looks rather splotchy. The red isn't uniform throughout, and it looks like it has spots. Is this normal, or does yours have spots too?

Thanks Matt! Always great hearing positive reviews bud, You Rock!

I just got one of these, but I notice that it looks rather splotchy. The red isn't uniform throughout, and it looks like it has spots. Is this normal, or does yours have spots too?

Cloudy? Yes..it's not supposed to be perfectly uniformed red. There are clouds or different shades of deep red that give it more depth. Perfectly normal bud!

David

David! Thanks for the response. I'd never seen one of these in person before, so it was a surprise to me. So typically, how big is an average "cloud?"

I've posted a bunch of pics on my blog, along with some kind words about the always-awesome UD Replicas.

The Project Workbench: UD Replicas Smallville Jacket

Here's the basics:

smallville+jacket+1.jpg

smallville+jacket+5.jpg

I'm really happy with the jacket, and with my experience as a customer with UD Replicas. Another home run by David and Rimma. Thanks guys!
I know this is an old thread but would you mind sharing how the fit of this is in comparison to your normal jacket sizing?

I've put off getting one of these for years and am just going to finally get one from UD replicas but I know their sizing is wonky.

Any help is most appreciated!

Mods this is not spam!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back