Small Batch of Dial of Destiny Props

Sold for 324 USD
I have a small batch of Dial of Destiny Props built and assembled. These are $325 each, shipping included for US addresses or $325 plus actual shipping for addresses abroad; I'm amenable to your carrier preferences.

These are modular, resin-made, with other materials like PLA+, PLA-CF in the disc stack.
The measure approx 210mm x 241mm x 41mm and weight about 1kg. They also include a static compass that plugs into the compass stack.

IMG_1636.jpeg

IMG_1638.jpeg

IMG_1642.jpeg

IMG_1641.jpeg

If there is interest I can run another batch between my other projects within a couple weeks.

A few additional photos:

DSC_4471.JPG

DSC_4473.JPG

DSC_4476.JPG

DSC_4484.JPG

DSC_4481.JPG

.. and for the DIY and budget minded the plans are free on Printables to make your own. Reach out if you need help with your build!

Attachments

• IMG_1639.jpeg
    IMG_1639.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 148
  • DSC_4477.JPG
    DSC_4477.JPG
    10.8 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Ridiculously gorgeous, I can't stop looking at these lol!!
Thank you. I thought I was done making them and got pulled back in by some great feedback and a friend that is into Warhammer models that helped me get over some resin handling challenges. Mostly though I enjoy making them and I've had fun connecting with other Indy fans over it as a shared experience. Indy people are cool. Cheers!

Last edited:
I pulled the current 3 out of the cave and added a few more photos above, also fixed the US free shipping issue with the listing, thanks for the heads up!

I was lucky enough to get one of these, totally blow away by the craftsmanship and engineering! So many moving parts, if you’re looking for one that comes apart, moves, and is heavy! This is the one for you!

I did a video on the one I got

I was lucky enough to get one of these, totally blow away by the craftsmanship and engineering! So many moving parts, if you’re looking for one that comes apart, moves, and is heavy! This is the one for you!

I did a video on the one I got

Dude, you are so kind for doing that - thanks man!

Two people that I recently sent one to couldn't get the halves apart (my fault: the QR code to instruction page wasn't really obvious) and both of them referenced your video as being helpful to them to figure it out. It spurred me to print some 1-pager quick-starts to include in the box moving forward. Still, though: video > paper :)

I also ended up ordering some alternative packing material from uline to keep the situation that you experienced where it was jarred apart in shipping. Being able to complete the circle like this is really value to refine processes & improve things. *Really* appreciate it!

Dude, you are so kind for doing that - thanks man!

Two people that I recently sent one to couldn't get the halves apart (my fault: the QR code to instruction page wasn't really obvious) and both of them referenced your video as being helpful to them to figure it out. It spurred me to print some 1-pager quick-starts to include in the box moving forward. Still, though: video > paper :)

I also ended up ordering some alternative packing material from uline to keep the situation that you experienced where it was jarred apart in shipping. Being able to complete the circle like this is really value to refine processes & improve things. *Really* appreciate it!
Glad the video could help! I’m still totally blown away by this thing.. totally didn’t expect this kind of function and craftsmanship..

As one of the happy recipients of one of graffitilogic's dials, I have to concur with Halliwax re: the quality of the craftsmanship (I'm also one of the ones that benefited from your video Halliwax, so thanks for posting that). Extremely pleased with my Dial, the packaging, and the amazing customer experience! Thanks again Bill!

Cheers,
Len
(My pics aren't as good as yours Bill, but thought I would include a couple)

Attachments

• IMG_8325.jpeg
    IMG_8325.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8531-med.jpeg
    IMG_8531-med.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 36
My last built Dial left out today for its new home and hopefully not via Nazi Loot train :) I have some parts and capability to make more at a later time if anyone needs one. Thanks for the interest!

Let me know about upcoming run!
Right on - I shut down for resin printing until after our tree-pollen season is done (another 15-20). The resin printers live in the garage and I didn't want everything to get the yellow dust that comes in from garage door use. Before I covered everything up - I printed parts for another 3 or 4 in advance, just need to paint and assemble them, will post back when I have a couple more ready if there is interest!

I'm very pleased by this replica. Excellent job on the prop itself. It's well made, and a fun piece with all the moving parts and intricate details. The packaging was also a welcome surprise. Keep up the good work on these Bill. I hope to see more things from you in the future. Thanks again!
1000004975.jpg
1000004976.jpg

I was able to paint and assemble and another couple Resin-based Dial props over the weekend. I'll need to give them a final once-over and touch up but they should be ready to ship by the week's end. I'll update with more photos of this batch tomorrow after work. I also have a couple "second-quality" ones discounted on eBay.

The pollen is still swirling around outside so my resin printers in the garage are still wrapped up but I'm hoping to clean the workspace and unpack them again in a few more weeks b/c I have a few other props queued up to make, anyway.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back