Skyrim Dovahkiin Costume

KorrickUSCM

I contacted a store on etsy to commision a Skyrim Dovahkiin costume and I could not be happier with the results! Here is a picture of the finished costume:

576688_362285107160598_112595682129543_944142_2096048247_n.jpg

You can find more pictures here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...595682129543&type=1&notif_t=photo_album_reply

and in the Etsy store here:

Dovahkiin The Dragonborn leather armor set by SharpMountainLeather

All the hard "metal" pieces are made from hardened leather and made to look like metal. I picked up a helmet from Ozymandius and I'm pretty much all set for Comic Con now. Last thing I need to do is to find a way to make an accurate steel sword from Skyrim out of foam. Just thought I'd share my costume and pimp out the seller a bit.

Last edited:
Wow, that's... Magnificent... I'm quite literally amazed.

Right??? I was worried about laying down so much cash on a custom outfit he had never done before. I knew they did quality work from looking at the other items in his store so I took a chance. It really paid off! It looks better than I imagined it would.

Right??? I was worried about laying down so much cash on a custom outfit he had never done before. I knew they did quality work from looking at the other items in his store so I took a chance. It really paid off! It looks better than I imagined it would.

Good call, sir. Once again, it looks fantastic.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back