c598020b.jpg

a8b773a9.jpg

3898f362.jpg

First cast out

02b974d1.jpg

On my half mask
5ab64506.jpg

02f42be3.jpg

Thanks, you should start making you own designs too ive seen your hand at sculpting and you have great talent, and one thing i like is you work very fast and accurate :)

Thanks bud! My next bio is going to be one of my own design I think. I just gotta get to paper and start planning it out.

Again amazing bio! I can't wait to have one in my collection!

Did you sculpt it in those clays that won't harden and are not to be baked? I'm thinking in getting some and making a silicone mold, they don't bind together right?

Dude, that looks amazing. Clearly shows the inspiration without hitting you over the head with it. One of the best custom bio designs I've seen :thumbsup

You've made me a fan/follower of your work. Great choice of color, concept and the execution is superb. I may have missed it, do you have an on-line gallery or thread that shows all your work? I'd love to see what else you've created.

:cool:thumbsup

You've made me a fan/follower of your work. Great choice of color, concept and the execution is superb. I may have missed it, do you have an on-line gallery or thread that shows all your work? I'd love to see what else you've created.

:cool:thumbsup

No i dont have anything, i have deviant artaccount but i need to upload pics, and this is the first sculpt ever, before this i didnt even know about chavant or stuff like that, but since i became a member of the lair i wanted to sculpt, so this is my first bio sculpt, terminator bio its the second, i also have wolf predator laser mines that ive made of my own design, thanks for the comments

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back