Sideshow Wolf Bio

Hyena1

Hey just to let you all know that i have just received an email from Sideshow to state that the wolf Bio shall be in the UK in 15-20 Days so all you that have one on order shall have it soon woohoo
Paul

Weird, I just looked at the newsletter and it's not listed in the "Coming in 30 Days" or "Now Shipping" listings. Anyone else get an email about it?

Dan

That is weird cause I just talked to someone on the phone at sideshow collectibles yesterday as a matter of fact. And she said they are not shipping till March 15th the last day of the first quarter. Hope thats not true but she said there at the mercy of the supplier and thats they day there sceduled to ship.

Copy of Email i received
Paul

***Estimated Arrival Notice***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

We would like to inform you that your Predator Mask Prop Replica (item #2952) is estimated to arrive into the European Warehouse in 15 - 20 business days. (Please note: this item is transferring to the EU warehouse directly from our manufacturing facility).

A processing notification will be sent when the product arrives into the EU warehouse. Please note that your credit card will not be charged until after you have received the processing notification.

If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping information or cancel your order, please do so now through your online account or you can contact our Customer Service Department.

We congratulate you on being one of our confirmed customers for this limited edition item and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at Eudept@sideshowcollectibles.com.

Best Regards,
Sideshow Collectibles’ EU Department

Well that does sound like encouraging news. I spoke to the wholesaler I purchased mine from and he said the wholesalers get them before there released to the public and he was told that they would be arriving withing 30 days and that was about 10 days ago. It looks like maybe you guys overseas may actually be getting something to do with this film before us. I hope it does arrive for you when they say it will and not 3 months from now.

Wow...that letter does sound promissing.The next notification will most likely be for the payment.I guess we'll just have to wait a little over here.Atleast I have one on preorder. :(

I received a email today to say i was no longer on the WAIT LIST :sick:

due to cancellations and credit card refusals, i am goin to be getting one woooooooohoooooooooo \o/

I just got my email today stating that my bio will be in the wharehouse in 7 days.After that I'll get one more email for the payment. :)

What the hell I just got a email from sideshow today myself. And they said they have no idea at this time when they will arrive it could be anywhere from jan to march. And they dont know why people are recieving recieving emails telling them its gonna be in the warehouse soon. That to the best of there knowledge the emails going out are to inform people that ordered them through the flex pay that there card will be getting charged the first payment on them but they still dont have a arrival date. I hope that the emails Im getting from them are wrong and they do ship soon. Hey Lee congrats on getting one there must not have been as long a waiting list as what they claimed. That or they lied and are making more than a 1000 after all.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back