Sideshow 1:1 Tracker Predator Bio

sabres21768

Coming soon from Sideshow...

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=28409&...tm_medium=email

trackerbio1.jpg

Interesting that they are still not "holes" in the mask.
Shock was dead obvious in all the otter pictures till date. I really can't fathom where that rumor came from...

Cool replica, but I'll stick with Hez' version, the HT Beserker and the Sideshow 1:1 predator classic skull

Shock was dead obvious in all the otter pictures till date. I really can't fathom where that rumor came from...

Cool replica, but I'll stick with Hez' version, the HT Beserker and the Sideshow 1:1 predator classic skull

The "rumor" comes from the fact that that you can CLEARLY see that there are holes in it in a couple of the pics that have surfaced of the screen used bio.

Try and ignore it if you want. The fact is...they're holes in the movie version.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Even in the behind the scenes shot of RR's office, the trachee bio clearly hasn't got holes in it, but somehow people are convinced or just like to think there are.
Besides pictures like these and all others with the tracker bio in them we have nothing to go on but our intepretation of lighting effects.

Nothing personal, not to piss you guys off, just for the sake of accuracy. I'll try to explain better later this week.

Lighten up guys, it's just proper discussion on a subject we all love. I'm convinced that you'd need to dremel those holes in, you are convinced that they're actually already there. Let's just wait for more pics of this piece, since we won't het more accuracy than this.

Lighten up guys, it's just proper discussion on a subject we all love. I'm convinced that you'd need to dremel those holes in, you are convinced that they're actually already there. Let's just wait for more pics of this piece, since we won't het more accuracy than this.

I know there are no holes on the Sideshow piece.

I'm saying there are holes in the screen used piece.

I'd be impressed if the real one had the same green/blue wash that that one has...

Paint jobs have always looked nice on the SS prototype bio's, production pieces have never even come close though, lets hope SS turn things around as i love the colour on this one also...

As for the holes, it does have holes? just has a layer undernieth. looks pretty accurate to the screen caps iv seen.

Nice. I'm a little surprised at how rounded the edges are on it, but I like it a lot. Definitely my fave predators bio.

The color actually looks antiqued bronze. If it's accurate (as Python said, the prototypes have always been a cut above what they actually turn out, so I'm hopeful that it is), then I think that's pretty cool. Think I may have to order some bronze powder and do a couple of cold cast versions. :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back