Shedbase Alpha

KevinD

Sr Member
It occurs to me that many people, when they get to a certain stage in life, feel the urge to put signs on their sheds advertising motor oil, petrol and the like. I am not a fan of cars, so since it is time to adorn the shed, I'm beginning with the logo from Moonbase Alpha's Command Centre doors. This was made from an acrylic disc and some white adhesive vinyl. Who knows where this could end?

20230616_105615.jpg
20230616_105624.jpg

I fear you may be right (though it would have to be on its side and with its landing pads fully retracted to fit by my shed!).

Fabulous!
I was taken on a tour of the studios where they filmed the mighty Space:1999 [and SO many other films/shows] some years ago, and at one point we paused at a hut/shed, that STILL had an original Alpha sticker on it......I just wanted to take the whole door/side off and bring it home, but was denied.
If I ever find the photo I took of it , I will post it up.
Beautiful work, as always.
Cant wait to see your full sized Eagle project?

Fabulous!
I was taken on a tour of the studios where they filmed the mighty Space:1999 [and SO many other films/shows] some years ago, and at one point we paused at a hut/shed, that STILL had an original Alpha sticker on it......I just wanted to take the whole door/side off and bring it home, but was denied.
If I ever find the photo I took of it , I will post it up.
Beautiful work, as always.
Cant wait to see your full sized Eagle project?
That would be great:cool::cool:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back