Seamstress - Dallas TX - Does anyone know of a good one?

bluerealm

I need to find a good seamstress in my area that could help me with a new project. It is for a indie movie I'm making props for. I need some flight suit style costumes made up. I'm afraid my sewing skills aren't gonna hack it. Does any know of someone that lives in the dfw area that has some skills making patterns and sewing custom designs? If you or someone you know has such ability please let me know.

Devin

Ask Eric R. (Batninja) He's getting pretty damn good. Or call me and let me in on the details and I can talk to him or ask around.

You might look into the Art Institute or UNT--both have great fashion programs, which means you could probably find some talented students at a lower price :)

The lady that does all of our costumes is in Dallas and very good. PM if you are interested and I can show you some of her work.

You might look into the Art Institute or UNT--both have great fashion programs, which means you could probably find some talented students at a lower price :)

That is actually a really good idea. I might try that. Maybe i could go the intern route.

So long as you don't need a *****-load of costumes overnight, my wife and I are really good! PM me.

Well depends on your deff... I need three jumpsuits, one for a woman, and two for guys. They will be somewhat tailored and have a bit of detail. But nothing any more difficult then say a custom Hoth jumpsuit. I have about three months to complete these.

Devin

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back