Screen-used Miami Vice TV series Ferrari

GuntahKela

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Once each 2 years, I make a drive to the flea-market/swap-meet to browse for any "found items" that could have been used in a prop. Sorta found something... I haven't seen the Miami Vice TV show, in a loooooomg time, so the details scape me. I trusted what the signs said and snapped these pics with my cell phone. For what it is worth, enjoy:

229901712.jpg

229901412.jpg

229901132.jpg

229901119.jpg

229900591.jpg

Found at the Swap Shop, Sunrise, Fl.

Ferrari got pissed at them for using kit cars and finally gave them the Testorossa which they modified any way :lol

That looks like a high end flea market. I thought most of these things were basically larger garage sales...I've never heard of a "swap meet" either. Do they have videogames too? I see "arcade" signs in the background of your pics.

That looks like a high end flea market. I thought most of these things were basically larger garage sales...I've never heard of a "swap meet" either. Do they have videogames too? I see "arcade" signs in the background of your pics.

Yeah, it's the Swap-shop in Sunrise, Florida. They have an indoor fleamarket, too, where the food court, car display and arcade machines seat at. I know they sell video games, but I don't think the arcade machines are for sale.

Most of the garage-sales, outside, have been replaced by people selling bootleg perfumes, cosmetics and stuff I couldn't care less for. Hardly found any junk.

5 years ago, I went and found 2 crack knobs just like the ones used in the Ghostbusters proton packs, for $5.00. That was as good as it got.

The Pantera and a real Testarossa was used. apparently Ferrari was tired of the using the fake Spyder, so they gave them a black Testarossa which dint show up well when "filmed" so it was repainted white, if thats the real thing and legend is correct it should have black paint beneath the white

I recall Crockett's black Ferrari getting blown up (and his look of shock and awe). Later, Castillo gives him new wheels - and its this white testarossa. He then takes it for a spin and drives it reaaallllly fast. Yup, he liked his new car. :lol

The Testarossa belongs to the owner of the swap shop, guy got more money than you can think of, and plenty of cars. The black Testarossa that was given to the show could be seen in the episode with Liam Neeson, "When Irish eyes are crying", used by the "bad guys" before it got painted white and handed to Sonny.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back